We've got a new trainer on board!
PT Penn has been involved in sports since he was little, mainly swimming and playing for a football club. In his school years he also competed in track and field.
He was introduced to Muay Thai as a form of self defence in 2002 when he was 14 and got hooked.
A short year later, he started competing regularly in local tournaments. In 2007, he represented Singapore in a tournament against many other fighters from around the globe in Bangkok. Since then he's taken part in 10 professional fights, in both Singapore and Thailand.
In 2012, he finally decided to hang up his boxing gloves and pursue a career in coaching. In doing so, it has led him to further pursue his education in understanding fitness and training. He currently is a certified personal trainer in muay thai, functional training, and strength & conditioning.
- Seletar Championships 2006 - WINNER
- Muay Thai Against Drugs 3 2006 - WINNER
- International Muay Thai Championship 2007 - WINNER
- Tanglin CC Muay Thai Tournament 2007 - WINNER
- IFMA World Amateurs 2007 - BRONZE MEDALIST
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer
- Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1
- Agates Movement and Mobility level 1
- Bulgarian Bag Certified Trainer
- WMC Certified Muay Thai Coach